How to not get Banned from Google AdSense

How to not get Banned from Google AdSense

Why Google Team begin to watching you (manually)?
1. Your CTR elevated a good deal
2. Your impressions increased a whole lot
3. Your revenue improved a good deal
4. Your clicks enhanced a lot
5. Due to the fact of no cause
6. Nobady know why.

You must be worried? No, if for instance you alter your wordpress topic to another that delivers you a significantly higer CTR (like a did by incresing my CTR to 20% and a lot more) nothing will happend.

My account was in the Adsense Eye, from my encounter since all my figures boost 200% each month. 1st calendar month I produced 50$, 2nd 120$, 3rd 250$ and this 30 days I am producing +480$ subsequent thirty day period hope to deliver 700$.

All this occurs by shifting wordpress theme, adding new area of interest internet sites, improve Seo by only white hat techniques (including new posts and guide bookmarking).

But you by no means have to nervous about increasing your cash flow, possibly Google will be viewing you, but by no means will disable your account for that explanation.
Stacy Green

Previous Post Next Post